ALT-Tab: Microsoft feature or developer nightmare [Read Article]
First published on the Borland Community Pages
Dynamic Theme Manager for Toolbar 2000 and the TBX Controls [Read Article]
Toolbar 2000 and TBX make for a great combination. If your not afraid of Run Time Packages the Dynamic Theme Manager is for you.
rmControls Library [Read Details]
Toolbar2000 - TBX Controls
- rmTBXCtrls [Download] (updated Jan. 31, 2005)
This release now supports Left and Right tab styles.
- TBX Dynamic Theme Manager [Download] (updated Sept. 28, 2004)
The DTM now has the following features:
- Design time component with properties for easy configuration.
- Automatically load available themes
- Reload and activate the last user selected dynamic theme on startup
Included in this zip is a modified copy of Roy M. Klever's Themes. These themes can now be used either with the DTM or as normal with no further modifications.
For a information and a Demo on how to use this component please read the DTM article listed above.
- v2.00 [Download] New! Oct. 9, 2004
This is the newest version of the ZLBArchive component. New with this release:
- Zlib 1.2.1 support
- Support for encryption - Any TStream based encryption algorithm can be plugged
- SXF Support - There is now support for creating self extracting archives
- Backwards compatability for opening v1.x archives.
- Non-Destructive support for converting v1.x archives to v2.x
This zip file contains the new ZLBArchive component, the SXF code as well as the Demo application.
Please note: You will need Dave Bartons DCPcrypt components for the Demo application and SXF code found in this demo. Currently the Demo code uses the new AES standard for the encryption code.
You can get his component package from [Here]
For the Demo code you will also need to install the rmControls library.